FIVE: GUARDIANS OF DAVID
FIVE: Guardians of David is an expansive Diablo-style action-RPG set in the ancient lands of Canaan.
I worked as a System and Technical Designer on FIVE, primarily designing combat-related systems, enemy AI and player and enemy combat abilities. In addition, I also worked on level scripting and quest design.
Some of my responsibilities included:
- Designing and implementing player and enemy abilities using our ability creation kit and visual scripting system.
- Designing character combat progression and ability trees.
- Designing and implementing enemies types. This included enemy AI, enemy abilities, enemy stats, and enemy equipment.
I was also responsible for, along with other team members:
- Quest design, level scripting, and character dialogue
- Designing stat and item progression for the player characters.
- Implementing additional functionality and modules for our visual scripting system.
- Implementing additional actions and functionality for our enemy behavior tree system.